Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


WHAT?
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, watercolor or pastel.

With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?
  • What features did you included in your art? boulders,rainbow, road and sea.
  • What techniques did you use? wet-on-wet and wet-on dry.
  • What you found easy/ difficult? my rainbow.

NOW WHAT?
  • I would like to try paint if I did another landscape because it would look nice.
  • I would like to get better at showing foreground, mid ground and background

 

No comments:

Post a Comment